At Hiram College, the answer is a resounding “yes!”
Our Tuition eGuide is designed to show you how a private liberal arts education can be affordable, and to answer your questions:
- How much will I save with Hiram’s Tuition Guarantee?
- How much can I expect to receive in aid and scholarships from Hiram College?
- How does Hiram’s cost and value compare to similar liberal arts colleges in the area?
- How will choosing a private liberal arts college benefit my career and lifetime earnings?
- Is a college education really worth it?
- What’s my return on investment?
Download our eGuide and start learning how a Hiram education is within your reach.
HIRAM COLLEGE HAS BEEN RANKED NATIONALLY AND REGIONALLY FOR AFFORDABILITY AND EXCELLENCE IN THE LIBERAL ARTS:
- Hiram College is recognized as a College of Distinction by national college rating guide, Colleges of Distinction for its high-impact education practices, highly-engaged students, quality education, vibrant community and successful outcomes.
- One of 13 percent of collegesnationwide with a chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, the oldest and most prestigious undergraduate honor society in the U.S.
- Ranked among the best liberal arts colleges in the country by Washington Monthly in 2015-16, with particularly high marks in student service and social mobility.
- Recognized among the best colleges in the Midwest by the Princeton Review, in the 2015-2016 edition of The Best 378 Colleges.
- Ranked among the top colleges in the nation based on affordability and productivity, by Forbes.com in its 2015-2016 top colleges list.
- Hiram College placed 149th in the 2017 U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges rankings.
- In Forbes list of America’s top 660 colleges for 2016, Hiram ranked the 119th top college in the Midwest and the 190th leading liberal arts university in the U.S.