To access our online Orientation, students must have their @hiram.edu email address activated. Questions about Hiram College emails should be addressed to the Dray Help Desk at 330-569-5313 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Only deposited students will have access to their email address and the online Orientation.
To access the online Orientation, please follow the steps below:
- Visit http://my.hiram.edu/
- Choose “Moodle” in the list of tabs along the top of the page
- Log in using your Hiram username and password – your username will be your Hiram email address without the @hiram.edu. For example, if your email is email@example.com, your username will be burkhartbm. You will then enter your password and log in.
- Find and open the New Student Orientation site by clicking on “New Student Orientation 2021.”
- Click the first item under Required Steps, “Welcome to Hiram,” to get started.
Click here for a PDF Orientation Overview, which provides information on how to progress through the online Orientation site once you begin.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.