Hiram’s recently announced Learn More, Earn More, Spend Less tuition model offers full-time students in the Traditional College up to two free courses each summer before they graduate. Taking summer courses at Hiram College is the perfect way to do any of the following: catch up on courses you haven’t had time to take during the fall or spring; ease your course load for the 2020-2021 academic year and still stay on track to graduate in four years; add a second major or new minor at no extra cost and with no extra semester or fifth year; or accelerate your journey to complete your degree in three or three-and-half years.
The reason is yours! The options are made possible by Hiram. Take advantage of all that a Hiram summer has to offer.
Take classes during one or both terms:
- Summer I May 18 – July 12 (View Classes Offered)
- Summer II June 22 – August 16 (View Classes Offered)
The courses will be offered in a variety of formats:
- Online (OL)
- Hiram Campus Blended (meets every other week at Hiram College with the remainder conducted online) (WC)
- Partnership Campus Blended (meets every other week at Tri-C Eastern, Lorain County Community College, or Lakeland Community College with the remainder conducted online)
- Face-to-face classroom meetings at the Hiram Campus