Not that you really need an excuse to fly to another country and immerse yourself in a novel culture and indulge in their finest foods, but here’s a list of 12 reasons to study abroad—just in case you’re not convinced yet.
- Learn more about yourself and become more self-aware.
- Boost your self-confidence and independence.
- Find new interests and experience new things.
- It’ll look good on your resume.
- Make lifelong friends.
- See your own culture through another lens.
- Gain a global mindset.
- Be spontaneous and adventurous.
- Find out they’re nothing like us.
- Find out they’re just like us.
- Create a lifelong love affair with another country.
- Like they say, “Variety is the spice of life.”
If you’re still not convinced (and I don’t know how you couldn’t be) feel free to stop by the Study Abroad Office just past Admissions on the right, or e-mail Brittany Jackson at email@example.com.