TAKE THE CHALLENGE!
Reunion Giving is an important facet in the celebration of your milestone anniversary. It’s a way to express the gratitude for the education you received at Hiram and reinvest in your alma mater so current and future students can share in the Hiram experience. Take the challenge this year and help your class win one of two (or both!) contests. All financial gifts to Hiram College which are made from July 1, 2019 through June 12, 2020 count towards the challenge. Winning class tallies will be announced and posted on June 15, 2020.
Here’s what you’ll win:
- Your class year engraved on the Goal and Participation cup trophies. Both trophies will be displayed all-year-long in the Alumni Heritage Room display cases in Teachout Price;
- A hosted champagne toast during the pre-reunion dinner reception;
- A group photo with the trophy taken during the pre-reunion dinner reception;
- A cardboard representation of the trophy to take with you during the Saturday night entertainment events;
- Ribbons affixed to your name badge identifying you and your classmates as Reunion Giving Challenge winners; and
- Special recognition in the Alumni Weekend program, Hiram Magazine, our online Honor Roll of Donors, Hiram Hi newsletter, and several other electronic and printed publications.
The Class of 1955 and 1960 have chosen separate class gifts for their reunion years. The Class of 1955 will be raising funds to purchase and plant a sugar maple tree in honor of their class. The Class of 1960 is focusing on supporting renovations to the Showboat Theatre. For more information on these class giving campaigns, please contact the Alumni Office at 330-569-5415 or email@example.com.