Image: Students walking on campus
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
This year we are giving traditional college students the option to choose between an In-person Orientation or an Online Orientation. Hiram’s In-person Orientation dates are on Saturday, June 25 and Saturday, July 23. Online Orientation will open April 4 and must be completed before August 1. Please know that there will be a few online steps for the in-person experience, too.
If you need to change your orientation registration for any reason, please call our office at 330.569.5169.
In order to register for classes at Hiram, here are the steps:
- Deposit at Hiram College.
- Register for Orientation with the buttons below. Instructions and details for each Orientation will be sent shortly after a student registers.
- Set up the student’s Hiram email account. Within a week of depositing, an email with information on how to do this will be sent. Please contact 330.569.5313 if this information is not received.
- Complete orientation and your necessary documents.
- Register for classes at your scheduled time (either online or in-person).
The second required part to the Orientation program is First Days, which happens late in August. The First Days program helps students meet other students, staff, and professors at Hiram College. It will begin after Arrival Day and will end the day before classes. Both components of the orientation program are required for new incoming students. Any Orientation questions can be directed to the Student Transition Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.569.5169.
Check your email frequently for updates and tips.
If you have any questions about Orientation, please reach out to our Student Transition Services team at Orientation@hiram.edu or by calling/texting 330.569.5169.