Placement Exam Instructions*
The Math Placement exam is divided into three sections. All three sections are required. Plan on a 2-3 hour period of uninterrupted time to take these exams. You may only attempt to take the exams once. Once you go to the website, the following steps should be taken to access the placement exams.
- Please click on the Create an Account button to begin.
- If you do not have your Hiram Student ID available, you can create a temporary one using your first and last initials combined with your birthday (AAMMDDYYYY).
- Once you have created your account, you need to log in.
- Upon entering, you will need to Enroll in a Class – select the Math Placement Test – click on the blue Register button.
- It will ask you to confirm – click on blue Confirm button
- You are then able to select the link for Mathematics Placement Test
- The three tests sections are shown. Click on the first one to begin. You will then be reminded that this a timed test before the actual test begins.
If you have any question, please contact Shelley Gordon at 330.569.5233 or email@example.com.
Foreign Language Placement Exam Instructions
Starting Fall 2019, foreign language is no longer a graduation requirement. Students who wish to continue foreign language studies begun prior to attending Hiram and want to complete a foreign language placement exam may request a consult by contacting Shelley Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.569.5233.
NOTE: Completing this exam merely provides a placement indicator of a student’s competency level. It does not provide or fulfill any academic credit requirements.