Image: Students in the residence halls
HOUSING SIGN-UPS 2022-2023
Hiram College recognizes and affirms the value of students living on campus and participating fully in the residential college experience. All residence halls are smoke-free. Exceptions for living off campus can be found in your student handbook.
- Multiple occupancy rooms may only be reserved if they will be filled to capacity. You must have a roommate for a double or roommates for triples or quads.
- Students on the graduating senior list may not sign up for housing unless approved in advance by the Director of Residence Life who will consult with the Registrar.
- Housing contracts are binding for an entire academic year and obligate students to purchase a Hiram College meal plan.
- Townhouse leases are binding for an entire academic year and students are required to purchase or opt out of a meal block plan for the dining hall.
- Lottery numbers are non-transferable.
Special/Medical Accommodation Housing Process
If you are a student with a disability or special need, contact Dr. Feisthamel, the Director of Counseling, Health, and Disability Services, by sending a message to FeisthamelKP@hiram.edu or calling 330.569.5418. All accommodation requests relating to a disability must have current supporting documentation from an appropriate professional containing a diagnosis, current functional limitations of the disability or condition in a community living environment, and suggested recommendations for environmental modification. When this information has been reviewed, the Coordinator of Student Disability Services will provide the Residence Life Office with housing recommendations. Review the timeline to verify important dates relevant to this process.