Take the hassle out of the college application process, and apply and get accepted to Hiram College – in one day!
Our admission counselors will review your application and credentials and make a decision while you attend a financial aid presentation.
Once you’ve been accepted, we’ll guide you on a campus tour.
In order to be considered for instant decision, students must carry a 2.8 GPA or higher and, if interested in Nursing, Teacher licensure, or one of the Partnership programs, one of the following:
- 20 ACT or above
- 950 SAT (critical reading and math) or above
Instant decision applicants must also bring:
- Sealed high school transcript
- ACT or SAT score results (direct from the testing agency or on official transcripts)
Instant Decision Day Schedule
- 6:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. : Check-in and welcome
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.: Application Review & Campus Tour
- 7:30 p.m.: Application Results and Financial Aid Overview