Skip to content
Thank you for attending A Hiram Holiday, 2017!
How to view and save your photo:
- CLICK HERE to view and download your photo station pictures.
- Scroll down on the page to find your image, and click on it. If you can’t find your image while viewing the thumbnail versions, click the first image, and scroll through all the images using the arrows on the left and right side of each image.
- Once you are on the page with your image, look toward the bottom right hand corner of the page within the black background (see red arrow below). Click the second to last white icon to download the photo (the arrow pointing down).
- A small white box will pop up, asking you which size image you would like to download
(see red arrow below). We recommend selecting the “Large” or “Original” option. Select “Large” to use on social media. Select “Original” if you plan to have them printed online, at a local retailer that has a professional photo center, or even on your home photo printer.
- If you are using a PC, you will be prompted to save or open the file. Choose “Save” to the location of your choice on your computer. If you are using a Mac, the photo will download within the browser and appear in your Downloads folder.
- Use online software on in-store equipment to print your photos. Here are some recommendations: Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Shutterfly (Shutterfly is online only). If you are bringing your photo into a store to print, save it to a USB flash drive or a SD memory card (check with retailer for specific options).