In just over a week, another class will join the Hiram alumni community.
But for now, it’s time to enjoy Senior Week celebrations, beginning tonight with the annual Senior Send-Off Bowling Party. Events continue through next week and end with Commencement on May 14.
Annual Senior Send-Off Bowling Party – Sky Lane Bowling Alley – 8 p.m.-1 a.m.
Refreshments will be available while supplies last. Beverages will be available with proper ID. Seniors will have the bowling alley to themselves for free open bowling from 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. (senior bowling will end at midnight). The bowling alley will open to other Hiram College students at 10:00 p.m., and the party wraps up at 1:00 a.m.
Slim N Jumbos Outing – 9 p.m.-1 a.m.
21+ only; transportation provided.
- Breakfast – 8 to 9 a.m. (Dining Hall)
- Senior Class Cookout Lunch – 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Dining Hall)
- Wine Tasting (21+) – 1 to 4 p.m. (Krabel Gardens – KC Main Lounge rain site)
- Dinner – 6 to 7 p.m. (Dining Hall)
- Senior Carnival & Black Light Event – 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. (Kennedy Center)
- Pancake Breakfast – 8 to 9 a.m. (Dining Hall)
- Spa Day – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (KC Main Lounge) *Reservation required
- Lunch – 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Dining Hall)
- Senior Reception & Cocktail Hour – 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. (Coleman Center Lobby)
- Senior Dinner – 6 to 8 p.m. (Martin Fieldhouse) * Ticketed event
- Senior Dance – 8 p.m. to Midnight (Martin Fieldhouse)