Morgan Clevenger, Ph.D., associate professor of management at Hiram College, and his book Partnership Motives and Ethics in Corporate Investment in Higher Education, have been nominated for five professional awards for 2022-2023.
The nominations include:
- Academy of Management (AOM) Fellows Group, 2022 Responsible Research in Management Award
- Association of the Study of Higher Education (ASHE) 2022 Outstanding Book Award
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) 2023 Skysong Partners Prize for Research on Fundraising and Philanthropy
- AERA 2023 Outstanding Book Award
- CASE 2023, John Grenzebach Research Awards
For more information on Clevenger’s book, review here.