Tim Shick resides in DuBois, Pennsylvania, where he loves fishing on the many beautiful lakes in the area with his son. As an active part of the community, he is a coach in the local Little League and involved with helping several nonprofit organizations.
Having spent over a decade in the private and public sector in various human resource roles, Shick decided to focus on his dream of teaching at the college level. He first began teaching in 2009 as an adjunct while continuing to work in human resources. Since then, he has taught at several colleges and universities as an adjunct or part-time, and is thrilled to be teaching at Hiram College.
- Ph.D., Administrative and Leadership Studies, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- M.A., Industrial and Labor Relations, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- B.S., Human Resource Management, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Nonprofits use of social media
- Nonprofit Stakeholder Management
- Labor/Management Negotiations
- Employee Job Satisfaction
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Retention Strategies
Rural Nonprofit Organizations Reaching Stakeholders Through Social Media: A Case Study of a Central Appalachian Nonprofit Organization
- He has fished in the Bermuda Triangle.
- Shick attends the Little League World Series every year.