Stephen’s primary interest is with sustainable, community development, and an examination of the policies and behavioral changes that are necessary, and he includes the concept of ‘community’ organizations like Hiram College, villages both here and abroad, nations and the world.
- Ph.D. in Economics, Northwestern University, 1977
- B.A. in Economics, Carleton College, 1967
- “Tying the Past and Present Together,” SEM Anthology, edited by Michelle Rogers and Heather Zimar, AACRAO, 2004
- “Tying the Past and Present Together,” SEM Monthly, February 2003
- Co-presented with Dr. Edith Waldstein at the SEM XII International Conference in San Diego, October, 2002, “Lessons Learned by Two First-Year Enrollment Management Officers”