Dr. Shaike Marom teaches at the Scarborough School of Business & Communication at Hiram College. Dr. Marom has extensive business and marketing experience gained in over two decades serving as an executive in large aerospace and defense corporations and high-technology sector; as well as business consultant on strategy, entrepreneurship and startup small firms. Dr. Marom possesses extensive international business experience as well as wealth of management and leadership skills drawing on his service in public and private sector. He teaches a variety of management courses including management, business strategy, marketing, business entrepreneurship, innovation management, international business and corporate social responsibility.
- B.S., Electric Engineering, Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
- M.S. Organizational/Industrial Psychology, Springfield College, Springfield MA. USA
- Ph.D. Business, Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford and Cambridge, UK
Dr. Marom research focuses on the intersection between innovation, entrepreneurship and strategic management; aimed at exploring various aspects that will provide practical insights as to how to increase success in large companies as well as in small businesses.
- Marom, S. (2018). Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Strategy. International Journal of Management and Applied Science. Vol. 4, No. 4.
- Marom, S. (2017). Establishing a Modern Business Degree Education Program. Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management. 9(5), 1777-1782.
- Marom, S. (2017). Social Responsibility and Crowdfunding Businesses: A measurement development study. Social Responsibility Journal, 13(2), 235-249
- Nadim, A., Marom, S., & Lussier, R. N. (2016). Sustainable Innovation: Design of an Active Adaptive Organization. Business and Economic Research, 6(2), 211-227.
- Marom, Y. (2006). Toward a unified theory of the CSP–CFP link. Journal of Business Ethics, 67(2), 191-200.
- Engaged in various sport activities including marathon running, paragliding, white water kayaking, rappelling, hiking and skiing.