Adjunct Professor, Accounting and Economics
Mandi is an adjunct professor teaching Federal Taxation for Hiram College beginning the fall of 2022. She is a Senior Manager in the tax department at Barnes Wendling CPAs, Inc. with 10 years of experience in public accounting, specializing in income tax for closely held businesses and the individuals who own them.
- Certified Public Accountant, Ohio
- Master of Taxation, University of Akron
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting , Cleveland State University
- Associate of Arts, Lorain County Community College
Real-world application of tax laws to cases and tax planning.
- Mandi has a dog named Kota and three cats – Doot, Kasey, and Madge.
- She enjoys cross stitching and watching Netflix in her free time.