Mallory Kobak, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Integrative Exercise Science
- Ph.D., Exercise Physiology, Kent State University
- Dissertation: The Experimental Effect of Parent versus Peer Influence on Children’s Physical Activity Behavior
- M.S., Exercise Physiology, The University of Akron
- Thesis: The Effects of a Medicine Ball Training Program on Bat Velocity of Prepubescent Softball Players
- B.A., Exercise Science, Baldwin Wallace University
Areas of Interest
- Human performance
- Children physical and sedentary activity
- Kobak coaches youth and high school softball.