Jayme David Lobo
Visiting Assistant Professor in Economics and Statistics
David (Dah-veed) is visiting assistant professor of economics and statistics. His area of expertise is business economics, management, and competitiveness for economic development.
David’s teaching interests include microeconomics, macroeconomics, statistics, economic development, and management. He also is interested in creating opportunities for students to start their independent research or creating opportunities for students to collaborate with other research projects.
David has more than 12 years of mixed experience between banking and insurance and higher education. He has also worked as an independent consultant for economic development and management systems within different economic sectors.
- Ph.D. Candidate, Universidad Tecnológica Centroamericana UNITEC
- M.A., Bowling Green State University Specialization in Management Skills, The George Washington University School of Business
- M.B.A., Mississippi State University
- B.B.A., University of Wisconsin–Oshkosh
- A.A.S., SUNY, Broome Community College