Admission Counselor, Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach
A 2019 graduate of Hiram College, Holly Hoffman supports and encourages individuals throughout the college admission process, on the volleyball floor, and in life to reach their fullest potential and feel empowered to take on any challenge they face.
She played two seasons for the Terriers, serving as a captain both years. Holly was named First-Team All-NCAC her senior year, appearing in all 28 matches and 98 sets. In 2018, the Streetsboro native ranked in the top 15 in the Nation in assists per set, leading the conference in total aces (55), aces-per-set (.56), total assists (1047), and assists-per-set (10.68). She also ranked second on the team and top 10 in the conference in digs (352), tallying 20 double-doubles on the season, posting 30+ assists in 24 out of the 28 matches, and a career-high 60 assists in a 3-2 win over Wooster on Oct. 13.
With Holly as captain, the Terriers finished third in the NCAC in 2018 and recording the third-highest winning percentage in school history.
- M.A., Interdisciplinary Studies, Hiram College
- Research: Reducing Competitive Anxiety in Female Athletes
- B.A., Integrative Exercise Science, Hiram College
- Capstone: The Effects of Acute Stretching on Force Production in Trained Collegiate Volleyball Athletes
- Holly has an awesome, loving and supportive family.
- She loves dogs!