Craig currently lives in Mogadore, OH with his wife, Maureen, and six pets. He was born and raised in Massillon, OH (Go Tigers), and has lived in Northeast Ohio for his whole life. He was heavily involved with theatre throughout high school and college, both on and offstage. Currently his interests include running, recreational sports, Netflix binging, and taking the dogs on walks.
- M.A. Ed, Higher Education Administration, The University of Akron
- M.A., Sociology, Ohio University
- B.A., Sociology, The University of Mount Union
- Craig and his wife have a collection of over 100 dog sweaters, 20 dog coats, and 300 collars
- Craig and his wife volunteer for the Italian Greyhound Rescue of Ohio
- Craig works for Sporcle Live Trivia, and hosts trivia events at various locations throughout Northeast Ohio