Catherine Gellatly, M.S.N, R.N.
Instructor of Nursing
Mrs. Gellatly joined Hiram College in May 2016 where she worked as a Health Profession Counselor and Nursing Recruiter. Mrs. Gellatly began teaching at Hiram as an adjunct professor in 2017. In January of 2019 she became a full time nursing instructor at Hiram. Mrs. Gellatly as has taught in higher education since 2011 as an adjunct for Kent State University. She graduated with her Master’s degree in Nursing Education from Kent State University. She has over twenty years of experience in a variety of nursing fields, mostly in public health and community health nursing. She is a member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing and the Ohio Nurses Association.
- M.S.N., Kent State University
- B.S.N., Kent State University
- Nursing advocacy in healthcare policy
- Cultural foundations in education
- Has 3 wonderful children and a loving husband of 23 years
- Loves to work in her flower and vegetable garden
- Has 2 dogs: Dizzy and Buster