Carl D. Skorepa has worked as a theatre artist on over 200 musicals, operas, dance concerts, and dramatic plays. Carl serves as the technical director, designer, and instructor for Hiram College’s Theatre Department. During the past 13 summers he served as the Theatre Production Manager for the Actor’s Equity musicals at Cain Park. As a free-lance professional artist Carl has worked as technical director, production manager, director, designer, actor, and playwright. During his career Carl worked for Cleveland Public Theatre, Stocker Center of the Arts, Jewish Community Center, Groundwork’s Dance Company, Illinois Shakespeare Festival, John Carroll University, Cleveland State University, and West Virginia Public Theatre.
- M.A., New York University
- B.A., Baldwin-Wallace College
- Carl professionally shot off fireworks at Blossom Music Center and the Akron-Canton Indian games.
- He owned a sailboat at the age of 16 before owning a car.
- He is only two degrees away from Kevin Bacon.
- He allows himself to play golf way above par and thoroughly enjoys it.
- He has a seasonal structure named after him at Cain Park.