Brittany Taylor began her career as an Admissions Advisor at Ohio University where she managed recruitment efforts for territories in northeastern Ohio, western Pennsylvania and western New York. She is a member of the planning committee for the Ohio Association for College Admission Counseling’s Summer Institute, where she works with new admissions professionals and high school guidance counselors from all over the state of Ohio.
A native of Cleveland, Ohio and a proud sports fan, Brittany is also a first-generation college graduate.
Brittany began with Hiram College in May of 2018, and in her role as Hiram’s Program Counselor for the Lorain County Community College University Partnership, she oversees both recruitment and advising efforts at LCCC. Her favorite part of the job, she says, is “cultivating young minds, because I believe education is the key to unlocking success”.
- M.Ed., Higher Education, The University of Toledo
- B.B.A., Marketing, Eastern Michigan University
- I have attended more than 25 concerts
- I am a City Year, Cleveland Alumnae
- I love to travel and been to six different countries