Amanda Armeni, CPA
Associate Professor of Accounting
Amanda Armeni has been a full-time faculty member at Hiram since 2009, teaching a variety of accounting courses including Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Auditing, Accounting Information Systems, and Professional Responsibilities. Prior to her time at Hiram, Armeni worked as an auditor for Ernst & Young, LLP, and earned her CPA license in 2006. She had a unique experience in public accounting as she was able to work on clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, insurance, and relocation services. Armeni brings as much of her experience in public accounting to her courses as she can in order to create a more dynamic classroom experience for the students.
- M.S., Accountancy, The University of Notre Dame
- B.A., Business, Mount Union College
- Changes in the audit environment
- Use of real-world cases and simulations in the classroom
- Armeni has two daughters, Nina and Lola, and a son, Gino.