Abigail is from a small town in Northwest Ohio called Napoleon. Since she was little, she has loved to sew, create art, perform, sing, and be outside. Recently, those interests have made her realize that she loves investigating how different systems and organizations work, and she has found that investigation possible in Higher Education. She has always loved learning and is happy to call her alma mater home to her first job.
- B.A., Hiram College
- Majors: Environmental Studies and Studio Art
- Minors: Communication and Theatre
- Back in Napoleon, she has A LOT of barn cats.
- She has been able to sew since she was 5.
- She loves to make posters in her free time!
- She is working on a book that she started in third grade (and has re-written many times as she learns new things).