Abigail (Abbie) is from Napoleon, a small town in Northwest Ohio. She loves art and nature. She enjoys systems-thinking, mentorship, and communication. Abbie has always loved learning and is happy to call her alma mater home to her first job.
Abbie’s primary focus centers on planning and implementing campus visits and recruitment events. She also assists in the coordination of New Student Orientation and First Days programming for students. Additionally, she works the front desk of the Admission Office, guiding families as they learn more about our “Home on the Hill” and make the transition to college life.
B.A., Hiram College
- Majors: Environmental Studies & Studio Art
- Minors: Theatre Arts & Communication
- She reenacts the Civil War era with the Henry County Historical Society.
- She has been able to sew since she was 5.
- She loves to craft art and perform.
- She is an avid video game and Dungeons & Dragons enthusiast.