Originally from England, Mark has been involved in sports his entire life. From playing soccer and cricket as a child, to playing college soccer, coaching college soccer for 13 years, and now working in youth soccer, sports is in his blood. As a teacher and coach Mark has spent resent years completing research in leadership and how leadership can be better used in sports organizations and collegiate athletics. He teaches an online graduate course on Internationals Sports Management at Upper Iowa University, and a Leadership and Management MBA course for the University of Hartford.
- B.A., Marketing, Walsh University
- M.B.A., Walsh University
- P.H.D Sports Leadership & Administration (ABD), Concordia University Chicago
- Mark has three children, Sydney 6, Charlotte 4, and Jackson 2
- His family are soccer fanatics with his wife being a head college soccer coach for Case Western Reserve University and his oldest daughter is already a soccer player!
- He likes to travel the country and world, especially going back to England to visit family and friends
- Owner of a road bike, Mark loves to bike through the Ohio Valley
- Leadership in sports
- Leadership theories and how they are used to motivate employees/athletes
- Diversity in sports
- Gender equity in sports
- Coaching and youth soccer development