World Cafe on Diversity in Leadership
World Cafe: Diversity in Leadership is offering participants to participate in three panel discussions addressing Diversity in Leadership.
- Panel 1: Neuro Divergence in Leadership hosted by Grace Basham
- Panel 2: Religious Diversity hosted by Isaac Hetson
- Panel 3: Cultural Diversity and Inclusion hosted by Dillon Mclinnon
- Panel 4: International Diversity hosted by Logan Horoky
- Panel 5: Generational Divide hosted by Zair’a Thomas
- Panel 6: Intersectionality (e.g., BIPOC, gender, Q) hosted by Dee Beckwith
This event is sponsored by the Department of Management, Marketing, and Economics in the Scarborough School of Business and Communication, and coordinated by honors student Grace Basham with the support of Dr. Morgan Clevenger, associate professor of management.Register HereRegister by March 23, 2023.