Hiram College invites applications for the position of Associate Registrar in the Registrar’s Office. Hiram College is a private liberal arts institution located in northeast Ohio.
The Associate Registrar will support the goal of maintaining the academic integrity of Hiram’s academic records as well as support goals related to the overall policies and procedures of the Registrar’s Office and Hiram College. The Associate Registrar is a leadership position that supports student services initiatives. The Associate Registrar will be familiar with all operations performed by the Registrar’s Office.
- Processing graduation and degree audits for students.
- Participating in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of a degree audit system (Degree Works).
- Recording student curriculum changes (major/minor/advisor).
- Participating in certifying students for graduation, ordering diplomas, and communicating graduate information with College community facilitating student readmit process.
- Communicating with faculty, staff and students concerning academic requirements.
- Assist with Commencement and graduation related activities, as well as, other student focused processes and events.
- Knowledge of FERPA and experience with an integrated student information system and degree audit system, Ellucian/Banner/Degree Works preferred.
- Knowledge of state and federal compliance issues related to the maintenance, dissemination and reporting of academic records and information is required.
- Three to five years’ experience within a college or university Registrar’s Office or closely related department is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and balance priorities is essential.
- Strong communication, organizational, critical thinking, and time management skills are required.
To apply, send a letter of interest, a resume, and names and phone numbers of three professional references electronically as a word or pdf document(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.