Permits may be purchased through The Permit Store.
After you successfully register online and your permit is approved, you will need to print and display the temporary permit on the dashboard of your vehicle until you receive your permanent one.
If you do not have access to a computer/printer, you can pick up your temporary permit at the Campus Safety Office. The temporary permit is only valid for ten calendar days from the purchase date and it must be discarded once your permanent permit is received.
Picking up Your Permit
Residential students will receive a notification via Hiram email when their permit is ready. Students should then bring their Hiram ID with them to the Campus Safety Office during business hours to pick up their permit.
All other permits – Commuter, Professional and Graduate Studies and College Credit Plus – will be delivered to the mailing address provided within seven to 10 business days.
- Stadium Lot
- Gelbke Lot
- Terrier Drive East – angled-in parking
- Overlook Lot – small lot on Terrier Drive to the east of Booth/Centennial
- South Quad Lot
- Winrock – spaces facing the softball field
- Tennis Court Lot
- 305 Parking Lot – 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday thru Friday new
- Bancroft Lot – commuters only from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. daily
FOR QUESTIONS CONCERNING PARKING:
Office of Campus Safety
Kennedy Center, 2nd floor