Since Governor Mike DeWine has issued “Stay At Home” orders, the Julia Church Health Center will not be opening for regular daily hours. Use the following guidance to get the assistance you need:
- For emergency care, call 9-1-1 immediately.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are still on campus, please notify health center staff as soon as possible at 330-569-5418 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Julia Church Health Center will be open for pre-arranged appointments only. The health center does not do COVID-19 testing.
- If you are sick with respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, call your primary medical provider. Alternatively, you can arrange a University Hospitals virtual visit here. You should try to isolate yourself to the greatest extent possible if you are having these symptoms.
- For medication refills, health questions or to arrange a medical appointment, call 330-569-5418. All calls are being forwarded to health center staff. All staff will also being monitoring their email regularly.
- Pharmacy courier service is suspended during this time. Students will be responsible for picking up all medications at the Garrettsville Family Pharmacy.
Counseling Services will be doing tele-counseling through Zoom. For counseling appointments, please call 330-569-5952 or email Dr. Kevin Feisthamel at email@example.com. Any questions about disability accommodations should be directed to Dr. Kevin at 330-569-5952 or firstname.lastname@example.org.