Hiram College issues student parking permits through The Permit Store at https://hiram.thepermitstore.com/. Permits are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Commuters or Weekend College students who do no park in a Hiram College parking space do not need a parking permit. However, should you chose to park in any space without a permit, you will be ticketed.
Commuter/Weekend College Student with Permit Parking Areas
- Parking Lot
- Stadium Lot
- Gelbke Lot
- Light Plant Drive East- angled in parking
- Overlook Lot- small lot on Light Plant Drive behind Booth/Centennial, both East/West rows Quad South Lot
- Bancroft Lot (commuter parking only until 7 p.m.)
- The Winrock spaces facing the softball field
- The Tennis Court Lot
- 305 Parking Lot – 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday thru Friday new
Students are responsible for knowing in which lots they are permitted to park. Click here for a campus map showing designated student parking lots. Designated areas for Faculty-Staff and Visitors in the front of Coleman Center are not permitted for Student Athlete/Sport Center Student workers, regular students, or commuters. Commuter students are not considered “visitors” and you are not permitted to park in any “visitor” lots including Townhouse Visitor Lot, Townhouse Parking Lot and Kennedy Center Visitor Parking Lot.
Commuter Student Services
Director of International and Commuter Student Services
(1st floor across from the Welcome Center)