Hiram College issues student parking permits through The Permit Store at https://hiram.thepermitstore.com/. Permits are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Commuters who do not park in a Hiram College parking space do not need a parking permit. However, should you chose to park in any space without a permit, you will be ticketed.
Commuter/Weekend College Student with Permit Parking Areas
- Stadium Lot
- Gelbke Lot
- Terrier Drive East- angled-in parking
- Overlook Lot- small lot on Terrier Drive to the east of Booth/Centennial
- South Quad Lot – Student Area Only (Read the sign carefully)
- Bancroft Lot (commuter parking only until 7 p.m.)
- Winrock – spaces facing the softball field
- Tennis Court Lot
- 305 Parking Lot – 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday thru Friday
Students are responsible for knowing which lots they are permitted to park. Click here for a campus map showing designated student parking lots. Designated areas for faculty-staff and visitors in the front of Coleman Center are not permitted for student athletes/Sport Center student workers, regular students, or commuters. Commuter students are not considered “visitors” and you are not permitted to park in any “visitor” lots including Townhouse Visitor Lot, Townhouse Parking Lot, Admission Visitor Spaces on Hinsdale Street near Teachout Price, and Kennedy Center Visitor Parking Lot.
Commuter Student Services
Director of International, Commuter, and Transfer Student Services
(1st floor across from the Welcome Center)