- Join a student organization or activity! Obtain a list from the Office of Campus Involvement in the Kennedy Center or go to the OCI website.
- Attend campus events! There is a lot going on after class! Check out www.hiram.edu to see Upcoming Events!
- Get a campus job! Check Student Job Central postings at home.hiram.edu. Click on Students, then Student Job Central.
- Purchase a meal block plan and eat in the dining hall! Click here for meal block plan options!
- Participate in student government! Run for office or attend Senate meetings.
- Attend commuter events! Events are held in the Commuter Lounge in the Kennedy Center. Dates and times will be sent out in an email newsletter.
Commuter Student Services
Director of International, Study Away, Commuter, and Out of State Student Services
(1st floor across from the Welcome Center)