- Join a student organization or activity! Obtain a list from the Office of Campus Involvement in the Kennedy Center or go to the OCI website.
- Attend campus events! There is a lot going on after class! Check out www.hiram.edu to see Upcoming Events!
- Get a campus job! Check Student Job Central postings at home.hiram.edu. Click on Students, then Student Job Central.
- Purchase a meal block plan and eat in the dining hall! Click here for meal block plan options!
- Participate in student government! Run for office or attend Senate meetings.
- Attend commuter events! Events are held in the Commuter Lounge in the Kennedy Center. Dates and times will be sent out in an email newsletter.
Coordinator of Housing Operations and Commuter Services
Office located in Bates Hall