We are glad that you have chosen to become a Terrier.
The Hiram New Student Experience is a program designed to help support students who are preparing to attend Hiram College. In addition to assisting students with this transition, the program provides academic, leadership, and social programming for new students.
Hiram’s orientation program will be your first real taste of life as a Terrier. New student orientation is a time to learn about the Hiram community, choose your very first classes, and meet with faculty, staff, and students who are excited to welcome you to the Hiram College family.
Please take advantage of this section of the website to help you in completing Hiram orientation. We want this process to be easy and informative for you.
The Hiram College New and Transfer Student Orientation Program will assist you:
- in your academic and social transition to college.
- to develop an understanding of the academic and institutional opportunities, expectations, and values of Hiram College.
- in becoming a part of the Hiram College “family.”
- in understanding the necessity of students taking ownership and academic responsibility of their educational process.
- to become involved in the vibrant campus life.
- in realizing the many resources available to help you succeed.
- by meeting the faculty and staff who are dedicated to your success here at Hiram.