Funding You Board (FYB) is an organization that has the sole purpose of allocating and managing funds for each of the student organizations around campus that were approved for funding by Student Senate. The FYB website has all the important information regarding check requests, funding, and meeting times.
Funding You Board Meetings:
- Sunday, October 13th @ 3 PM in the Student Leadership Center
- Sunday, November 3rd @ 3 PM in the Student Leadership Center
- Sunday, December 8th @ 3 PM in the Student Leadership Center
- Sunday, January 26th @ 3 PM in the Student Leadership Center
- Sunday, February 23rd @ 3 PM in the Student Leadership Center
Fall and Spring Allocation Meetings:
- Sunday, October 13 @ 1 PM in the Student Leadership Center
- Sunday, March 1st @ 3 PM in the Student Leadership Center
What you need to do before you come to a Funding You Board Meeting:
- Complete this form. Make sure you choose which meeting you would like to attend in time for your event. Attach this Funding Request excel sheet to the wufoo form.
- You will receive an email from the VP of Finance detailing your time to meet on that Sunday.
- You meet with them and then they will determine if your event should be funded or not.
Funding You Board Guidelines- Student Handbook:
In order to be a successful club, all officers must read and be familiar with the FYB guidelines.
These forms must be filled out during the Spring allocation cycle:
- Club Activation and Constitution Form
- Meeting and Event Proposal Form
- Club Budget Proposal Form
- Spring Early Bird Allocation Sheet
- You will fill out this sheet in the Fall in order to receive an early allocation for the Spring. This will be a case by case situation, and you must get approval from FYB.
- Check Request Form
Procedure to Start a New Club:
- Gather the three necessary materials: an interest list of students, a tentative group of officers, and a club constitution.
- Set up a meeting with the VP of Activities to review the constitution and discuss club questions, concerns, and suggestions.
- At least one officer must attend the designated Student Senate meeting to present the club for approval.
- Pending club approval, follow the above procedures for official student organizations.
Procedure to Become an Active Club:
- Attend the President’s Round Table for Allocations each semester (Date TBA)
- Complete the Annual Registration Wufoo Form on time
- On the Wufoo form, you will need to list your executive board members for the year to come, upload an updated constitution, and upload a budget request.
- You must be registered as an active club or organizations to receive any funds.
We are excited to get this next year started and are ready for student organizations to come to us with any questions. If any students belonging to an organization has questions that pertain to any budget approvals or funding requests you can schedule a meeting with Emily Toich, VP of Activities or Michael Dietzen, VP of Finance.
Michael Dietzen, VP of Finance
Members of Funding You Board:
- Michael Dietzen
- Emily Toich
- Yidiayah Box
- Dawn Condeza
- Nicholas Krasnoschlik
- Erica Lohan
- Cole Filer
- Brett Bentkowski
- Destiny Smith