Funding You Board (FYB) is an organization that has the sole purpose of allocating and managing funds for each of the student organizations around campus that were approved for funding by Student Senate. The FYB website has all the important information regarding check requests, funding, and meeting times.
You must be registered as an active club or organizations to receive any funds. Meetings will be Sundays from 8 pm to 10 pm on the second floor of the KC in the Brown Fall room.
Funding You Board Meetings: These meetings are to request money for an event or other purposes that your group has not already been allocated for. These purposes are either outside your already allocated budget for the year or for groups that did not receive an allocated budget.
Please fill out the following form in order to be assigned your Tier for next year: Tier Justification Form
- Funding You Board Guidelines
- Check out the new Tier Process before you budget!
- Annual Allocation Applications will be opened on February 25th for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Please use this excel spreadsheet to allocate for your budget: HERE
- Budgets are due to the Funding You Board via email on March 2nd.
- Do you need to access money from your already existing budget or Reserve Fund Allocation?
- Please fill out a Check Request Form
- Must be used for physical checks, P-Card purchases, AVI Foodservice Charges, or Transportation
- Due Tuesday by 5:00 PM
- Use this Excel Spreadsheet to itemize your request
- Complete this form, with the above Excel Spreadsheet attached. Make sure you choose which meeting you would like to attend in time for your event.
- You will receive an email from Javon detailing your time to meet on that Sunday.
- You meet with them and then they will determine if your event should be funded or not.
Procedure to Become an Active Club:
-Attend the President’s Round Table for Allocations each semester (Date TBA)
-Complete the Annual Registration Wufoo Form on time
-On the Wufoo form, you will need to list your executive board members for the year to come, upload an updated constitution, and upload a budget request.
Procedure to Start a New Club:
We are excited to get this next year started and are ready for student organizations to come to us with any questions. If any students belonging to an organization has questions that pertain to any budget approvals or funding requests you can schedule a meeting with Andrew Lang, VP of Activities or Brandon Eddinger, VP of Finance.
Brandon Eddinger, VP of Finance
Members of Funding You Board:
- Brandon Eddinger
- Andrew Lang
- Anthony Lyons
- Alex Andrzejewski
- Bri Burgos
- Emily Yeckley