Planning An Event
- Backward Calendar – Planning an event? Learn how to work backwards!
- Planning a successful event
- YOU MUST FILL OUT A PARTY FORM to have a party! – See the Office of Campus Involvement
Need to Request Funds?
- Need to request money for a new event or access money that you have budgeted for the year?
- Check out the Funding You Board Website: http://www.hiram.edu/involvement/funding-you-board
- Would you like to have your information sent out to all of campus via email? Fill out this Wufoo and attach a JPEg of your event poster: https://hiram.wufoo.com/forms/mass-email-marketing-form/
- Want to chalk on the Kennedy Center chalk board? Please fill out this form: https://hiram.wufoo.com/forms/kc-chalk-board-reservation-form/
Reserve the Space
- Event and Space Reservation Form – Need to reserve a space on campus for your event?
- Policy on Alcohol at Events/Registration Form – Throwing a party with or without alcohol? You must fill out a party form!
- Transportation Request Form – Need to reserve a van?
- Liability Waiver Form – Traveling somewhere? Your students must fill out waivers!
Donation Drives/ Fundraisers
- Fundraiser Request Form – Want to fundraise for your group?
- Donation-Collection Request Form – Collecting donations of any kind?
Common Program Cheat Sheets
These sheets provide you a “to do” list of how to plan a couple types of event from start to finish.
|General Event||Party No Alcohol|