$30,0000 IN 30 DAYS
$30,000 in 30 days by June 30.
$100,000+ for the Hiram Fund in June 2017
Thank you to all alumni and friends who participated in the DeYoung Challenge by making a gift during the month of June. Thanks to your generosity and the matching funds, more than $100,000 was raised for the Hiram Fund in one month.
Your gift makes a difference for every student on campus and helps supports:
- Programming – The Hiram Fund supports the Hiram experience through programs like study abroad, internships, student health services, career development and co-curricular activities.
- Financial Aid – With over 90% of students receiving financial aid, your gift impacts the majority of students’ ability to attend Hiram.
- Faculty and staff – Hiram is a community of dedicated individuals working for students. Your support helps maintain a low student to faculty ration, recruit and retain faculty and staff, and provide faculty supervised research opportunities.
- Daily needs – Your gift helps maintain day-to-day operations. Just like you, the College has a heating bill to pay, a lawn to mow and software updates to maintain.
- Athletics – More than 50% of students at Hiram participate in a Division III sport. Your gift supports every player, coach and sport and helps cover expenses on and off the field.