Image: Student studying at the library
We understand that seeing your award is important to you. We also know that having the power of choice over your offer is also important. After being offered financial aid, there are a few steps that you need to take in order to view and submit your decision on your financial aid offer. Below are the steps to viewing and accepting your financial aid offer.
- Log in to Web for Students using your Hiram username/password and click on the Financial Aid tab.
- Click on Award and then Award by Aid Year. Select the appropriate aid year in the dropdown menu.
- Before you can submit your decision on your financial aid offer, you must first:
- Answer the Title IV question on the Resources/Additional Information tab; AND
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Once you have completed step 3, then click on the Accept Award Offer tab to review, accept/adjust your financial aid and click Submit Decision.