In the modern era of globalization, marketing has become the heart of business success. Hiram’s Bachelor of Arts marketing degree program provides students with a quality education proven to be essential for future success and leadership in a complex and rapidly changing world.
4-Year Undergraduate Degree
About the Marketing Degree Program
In class, students will examine topics like marketing strategy, consumer behavior, and marketing planning, including ecommerce, international marketing, and pricing, promotion, and distribution. Additionally in our marketing degree program, students will engage in research and internships, have access to study away opportunities, and participate in service activities that build not just an impressive transcript but also a highly competitive resume.
Graduates with a marketing degree can find successful employment in a wide variety of roles in diverse businesses including large corporations, start-up firms, companies focused on advancing business and social entrepreneurship, advertising agencies, and small businesses.
Image: marketing degree in northeast Ohio
Marketing Degree Career Paths You Can Pursue
- Advertising and Promotions Manager
- Content Strategist
- Data Scientist
- Director of Digital Marketing
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Manager
“In my Organizational Behavior course, we formed teams and explored the content by talking to real business professionals in the northeast Ohio region and beyond.“
Image: marketing degree in northeast Ohio
Ways to Get involved
Hiram’s entrepreneurship students are focused, bold and idea-driven. They fiercely pursue their passions with an entrepreneurial spirit. Inquisitive to their core, entrepreneurship minors take an active part in their education by focusing on their interests and taking risks. Our northeast Ohio marketing degree graduates become leaders, managers, product developers, marketers, and human resources professionals at well-established companies.
Why You Should Choose Hiram’s Marketing Degree Program in Northeast Ohio
At Hiram College, we are proud to offer a hands-on approach for our students that allows them to reach their personal and professional goals. In addition to our unique approach, by choosing Hiram to pursue your marketing degree in northeast Ohio, you’ll gain benefits such as:
- Diverse employment opportunities – Our students have access to career development resources, programming, tools, events, and more, all to help them succeed following graduation.
- Varied campus activities and clubs – We offer 30+ campus organizations and clubs for students looking to get more involved around campus while enrolled in the marketing degree program.
- 10:1 student-to-faculty ratio – With a lower student-to-faculty ratio for our classes, you can develop meaningful relationships with your professors and experience a better learning environment. ·
- An array of majors and minors – At Hiram, we offer 33 majors and 37 minors to select from, helping our students to find a career that inspires them.
- Student-athlete balance – We have 17 division III programs for both men and women to participate in, but we know the importance of education, which is why we ensure there is a proper balance between study and competition.
- A focus on diversity and culture – At Hiram, we are committed to fostering and promoting cultural and ethnic diversity throughout the community. We are happy to have created clubs and other opportunities that bring students together despite any differences.
Additionally, Hiram’s beautiful campus is also conveniently located, centrally positioned between Akron, Youngstown, and Cleveland. Our students can enjoy a host of activities in these major cities while working toward their careers.
Apply Today to Begin Your Marketing Degree Education
Are you interested in learning more about our marketing degree program located in northeast Ohio? Request more information today and we’ll reach out to you.
If you’re ready to apply, you can go ahead and visit our application page. We look forward to welcoming you as a terrier!
Morgan R. Clevenger, Ed.D., MBA
Ebru Genc, Ph.D.
Mary Lou McKinney, B.S.A.S.
View all of our academic areas of study and find your true calling as a student at Hiram.