Hiram students rarely sit through a “sage on a stage” lecture. Here, intimate and interactive teaching, learning, and sharing are not just rhetoric; they are reality. And this reality will be even further enhanced by a mobile technology program that lets you do all of this and more:
- Facetime or Skype with students, friends, or content experts anytime.
- Be part of a class in which faculty can answer your questions on the spot.
- Create state-of-the-art digital storytelling projects.
- Augment a written narrative or essay with photography or videography.
- Record data, blog, and post about internship or study abroad experiences.
In addition to the distribution of actual devices, the Tech and Trek™ program supports technological upgrades to Hiram’s infrastructure, smart classrooms, and campus green spaces. The program is available to all students, including those at community college partner sites and in the Weekend College.