Hiram College

Transient Coursework

A currently enrolled Hiram College student may take courses as a transient student at another accredited college or university. A Transient Student Authorization Form must be completed and submitted to the Registrar’s Office for written approval of the courses prior to the student registering for the courses.

Please note: Students must receive a letter grade of C or higher and prior approval in order for the credits to be considered transferable toward their Hiram degree. If courses are to be applied toward a student’s major or minor, written approval from the student’s major department or advisor must be obtained on the Transient Student Authorization Form. Students who are regularly enrolled in another college or university may register as transient students to take a limited amount of work at Hiram College without becoming candidates for a Hiram degree.