2020 First Destination Information
The Class of 2020 First Destination Report includes data collected prior to graduation in May 2020, online survey data sent in August 2020 and October 2020, and through reporting from faculty advisors and through LinkedIn and other social media. 144 first destinations were received from 180 graduates for a knowledge rate of 80%.
- 97% of the Class of 2020 was employed or continuing education within 6 months of graduation
- Of those with positive career outcomes:
- 75% are employed
- 21% are continuing their education
- 4% are employed in ‘other’
- 100% knowledge rate for 15 majors (we will need to remove the 100% of students completed experiential learning through Hiram Connect because it was waived this year)
- Of those employed, 94% are employed in their field of choice
- 31% of students continuing their education are pursuing a professional degree or PhD.