Image: Students talking in the library
Hiram College has formal exchange agreements with Bogazici University and Instanbul Aydin University in Istanbul, Turkey, Kansai Gaidai University in Osaka, Japan, Kanda University in Chiba, Japan, IDC-Herzliya in Herzliya, Israel, and John Cabot University in Rome, Italy. This makes it possible for students to spend a semester or academic year in either country, while their Turkish, Japanese, Israeli, and Italian counterparts attend Hiram. The cost is equivalent to what a student would pay for the same period at Hiram, plus transportation. Full credit is transferred for all work completed satisfactorily.
Hiram students have the opportunity to participate in exchange programs that the College maintains with three international universities:
- Istanbul Aydin University in Istanbul, Turkey
- Bogazici University in Istanbul, Turkey
- John Cabot University in Rome, Italy
- Kanda University of International Studies in Makahuri, Japan
- Kansai Gaidai University in Osaka, Japan
- Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC) in Herzliya, Israel
International students who would like to apply as an exchange student to Hiram College must contact Nicole Gatrell (email@example.com), listing your name as it appears on your passport, date of birth, and country of residence, when you would like to attend, your current class status (freshman, sophomore, junior), and area of interest.
Application deadlines for exchange students coming to Hiram College:
- April 1st for the fall semester
- September 1st for the spring semester