Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- exhibit mastery of concepts and theories within the field through their ability to clearly communicate with multiple audiences;
- identify and capitalize on trends in the field, making connections with past, current, and possible future events;
- analyze current issues (organizational and societal) from multiple perspectives;
- successfully transfer theory to practice through experiential learning opportunities in courses and internships;
- demonstrate their ability to act professionally and make ethical decisions in real world situations.