As a Hiram College undergraduate, pre-dental students should meet with the following twice yearly to stay on track:
- CWRU’s School of Dental Medicine admission staff
- Hiram College’s pre-health advisor
These meetings are designed to check on the progress of the students during the undergraduate phase of this program and address any problems or questions.
|CWRU School of Dental Medicine
Office of Admission
|Brad Goodner, Ph.D.
Director, School of Health & Medical Humanities
Professor of Biology
Edward J. Smerek Endowed Chair in Mathematics, the Sciences & Technology
Director, Center for Scientific Engagement
- American Dental Education Association – Advice on preparing for and selecting a dental school
- Associated American Dental School Application Service
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association