The Future is bright for careers in Nursing and Hiram College is a great place to pursue a Nursing Degree!
Nursing continues its trajectory as one of the country’s largest growing career fields. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there will be more than 1 million job openings for registered nurses by 2022. Most employers express a preference for graduates with a bachelor’s degree in nursing, and the number will continue to grow. “The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) recognizes the Bachelor of Science degree in nursing as the minimum educational requirement for professional nursing practice” (AACN, 2000).
Nursing is an inspiring profession with opportunities for growth that are nearly unlimited. Work hours are flexible, the salary is competitive, and the areas of practice are numerous and personally fulfilling.
Why choose Hiram for your nursing degree?
- Our reputation for excellence in the liberal arts and sciences
- Our nationally recognized biomedical humanities program
- Small classes and personal attention
- Professors who provide individual advisement
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Unique learning opportunities
Hiram College Department of Nursing Honors and Awards:
- Mein Kind Brunhilde Scholarship Award
- Nursing Departmental Honors
- Davina J. Gosnell Award for Service and Leadership in Nursing
- Hiram College Award for Academic Excellence in Nursing
- The Summit/Portage District ONA Award for Leadership
FOR GENERAL ADMISSION INFORMATION, CONTACT:
800.362.5280 or email@example.com
FOR NURSING ADMISSION INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Christina C. Roth-Vyhnal M.S.N., RN ACCNS-AG, Nursing Recruiter
330.569.6104 or RothCC@hiram.edu
FOR NURSING PROGRAM INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Jill Rankin, D.N.P., RN, Nursing Program Director
330.569.6134 or firstname.lastname@example.org