Requirements for Majors
The Marketing major requires a minimum of 43 hours in core and elective coursework. Students are encouraged to complete an internship and are required to present a senior seminar project demonstrating their knowledge and skills.
Core Major Requirements (31):
- Principles of Marketing (4)
- Organizational Behavior: CA (4)
- Microeconomics: MM (4)
- Macroeconomics (4)
- Accounting & Business Basics* (1)
- Managerial Accounting (3)
- Consumer Behavior (3)
- Marketing Research (3)
- Research Development (1)
- Senior Seminar (4)
* Students who have taken ACCT22500 (or equivalent) do not need to take Accounting & Business Basics
For the final 12 credits, students should consult with an advisor in the department. Students may only take 1 elective with a non-MKTG designation.
For a full list of courses and descriptions, see the Course Catalog.
FOR ADVISING AND MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Romeva B. Prcela, Director, Scarborough School of Business & Communication
330.569.5127 or firstname.lastname@example.org