Hiram College is proud to partner with Lorain County Community College to bring Bachelor of Arts degrees in accounting and financial management and integrated environmental studies to community college campuses.
To earn a bachelor’s degree at Hiram College, students must complete 120 semester hours of credits: a combination of required major coursework, general education coursework and electives.
Students entering Hiram’s IEST program must have completed or be in the process of completing one of the following LCCC degree programs, which becomes their Area of Concentration within the IEST major:
- Associate of Applied Science, Alternative Energy Technology – Solar Technology Major
- Associate of Applied Science, Alternative Energy Technology – Wind Turbine Major
- Associate of Applied Science, Public Administration
- Associate of Applied Science, Sustainable Agriculture
- Associate of Science
- Associate of Arts
Hiram’s degree completion programs let you:
- Transfer up to 75 hours of eligible credits
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in as few as 18 months through dual enrollment programs
- Complete coursework online and attend classes every other weekend on campus
For information about coursework click here.
For more information contact: