Hiram College is proud to partner with Cuyahoga Community College to bring Bachelor of Arts degrees in accounting and financial management and business management to community college campuses.
Accounting and financial management
Become proficient in key aspects of accounting, auditing, taxation and cost management, and develop the quantitative and analytics skills you need to understand a company’s bottom line. If you’re not planning on a career in public accounting, the Hiram curriculum will prepare you for a variety of careers in business, industry, finance, non-profit organizations or government.
Hiram’s degree completion programs let you:
- Transfer up to 75 hours of eligible credits
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in as few as 18 months through dual enrollment programs
- Complete coursework online and attend classes every other weekend on campus
This program, along with additional course work, can prepare you to become a certified public accountant or work in a variety of positions in the business, industry, finance, non-profit and government fields.
If you wish to pursue a career in public accounting, choose from these two options:
- Additional undergraduate hours: You may take extra courses at the undergraduate level to obtain the required 150 semester hours of college credit to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination.
- Master’s of Accountancy: Designed to prepare you for CPA licensure in as little as one year, this program is a great choice if you’re looking to develop a comprehensive understanding of modern accounting and strategy.