Step 2: Submit the following documents:
- An official copy of their college/university transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A writing sample:
- The paper must have been written in the last 5 years.
- We recommend choosing a paper where you’ve been asked to analyze an issue, draw conclusions, support an opinion or generate an argument. We’re looking for a critical analysis of a concept or issue, and one that integrates and cites source material.
- We recommend choosing a paper that is 3-5 pages in length, double-spaced, 12 point font.
- A personal essay explaining why you’d like to attend Hiram College, why you’re choosing the MAIS program, and what your goals are after graduation. The essay should be 2-4 pages in length.
If additional materials are required, one of our admission representatives will contact you shortly after submission.
Step 3: Check your email for an admission decision notification!
Step 4: Submit your intent to enroll form to reserve your spot. It can be found in your application portal on the upper right hand corner of your Admission Letter. You will be contacted by an academic advisor who will help you register for your first term of classes.
*International students are not eligible for our MAIS Program.