Step 2: Submit the following documents:
- An official copy of their college/university transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A writing sample:
- The paper must have been written in the last 5 years.
- We recommend choosing a paper where you’ve been asked to analyze an issue, draw conclusions, support an opinion or generate an argument. We’re looking for a critical analysis of a concept or issue, and one that integrates and cites source material.
- We recommend choosing a paper that is 3-5 pages in length, double-spaced, 12 point font.
- A personal essay explaining why you’d like to attend Hiram College, why you’re choosing the MAIS program, and what your goals are after graduation. The essay should be 2-4 pages in length.
If additional materials are required, one of our admission representatives will contact you shortly after submission.
Step 3: Check your email for an admission decision notification!
Step 4: Make your $100 deposit to reserve your spot. If admitted, you will be contacted by an academic advisor who will help you register for your first term of classes.
*International students are not eligible for our MAIS Program.