Benefits of the Emerging Scholars Program
In addition to a vehicle for getting established and making long-lasting connections, actively participating in all facets of the Emerging Scholars program will help you gain confidence in your ability to do well in the classroom. As well, you will hone your leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills—all qualities that will contribute to your overall success.
Some additional benefits include:
- Individualized academic planning and professional development
- Enhanced academic advising and early Intervention
- Full-time Program Director and connections with highly invested Emerging Scholars faculty
- Access to social events and activities with other scholars
- Priority registration for select courses and sections